Tuesday, February 01, 2005

My lil' slice of heaven


Pods Unite!
Originally uploaded by audreytmv.
Yup, they're ALL mine -- everything that you see in the photo. Aren't I the luckiest girl on Earth? Sigh...this is my lil' slice of heaven, something I like to call my Pod Commune. Hehehe...it started with the iBook (thanks Mum & Dad!), the iSight (the video quality is amazing), my 20GB iPod that I've wanted for years and the most recent addition to the family, courtesy of my one and only munckins Zhuang -- white JBL Creature speakers!!! Love the lil' fellas, you won't believe the audio quality that comes out of the two dwarf speakers -- what they lack in size (who needs huge speakers anyway, yuck) they make up in bass! There's so much sleekness and beauty in this photo....I can't believe they're all mine! Now all I need is a black VW Beetle - PODS UNITE!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MephisLee said...

U lucky duck! That does look incredibly sleek!

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home