Sunday, August 16, 2009

Coffee Clicks!

  • Is it just me or does Legion look like Terminator with guns and Skynet was God? Check out the red-band Legion trailer for the new what-happens-when-God-loses-faith-in-mankind movie. Head over to Apple for the non red band Legion trailer. [TrailerAddict]

  • Robert Downey Jr. possibly the next Lestat? News is that RDJ is in talks to play vampire Lestat -- yes, the same vampire played by Tom Cruise in Interview with the Vampire. I like RDJ, but he seems to be have taken on a more comedic persona in his last few films and I can't shake it off. I like my vampires dark, brooding and slightly depressed, especially if the Anne Rice vampires. So I'm not convinced. [Bloody-Disgusting]

  • Seriously? First she ruins So You Think You Can Dance's 100th episode, now she plans to rob poor housewives and their baby daughters of their cash. Mrs. Tom Cruise aka Katie "Droopy Eyes" Holmes is launching a new line of clothes that she co-designed with her stylist Jeanne Yang, "creatively" named Holmes & Yang. *rolls eyes* Not sure who gave Holmes the idea that she can design - her previous Holmes & Yang outfits looked like someone got too scissors-happy with silk, lace, leather and dark-blue duct tape, and loves to be matchy-matchy. [IMDB]



Coffee Clicks! is a compilation of random items on the web that catches my attention as I have my morning cuppa.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home