Sunday, April 01, 2007

Quick updates from moi

  • Got a haircut - love it. Messy as hell, just the way I like it.
  • Watched Mukhsin - Zhuang keeps comparing it to Terrabithia. I like it. There's just something about falling in love and growing up. The last line of the movie sums it all up. A must-watch. Just bought the Gubra DVD (yes, the ORIGINAL DVD) and can't wait for to complete my "trilogy" by Mukhsin when it comes out on DVD.
  • Can't wait to start work. To those in the dark, I'm starting with Hill & Knowlton in Singapore hopefully by the end of April, or when my employment pass is approved. I can feel my brain rotting sitting at home doing nothing but watching sad-ass emo bands on MTV and poor Take That (minus Robbie) attempting to cash in on old fame.
Things I need to do while I'm back home in Penang
  • Visit the Cheong Fatt Tze mansion
  • Take passport-sized photos for my employment pass - ugh

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger dorealmoo said...

Hi Audrey! I happened to stumble upon your blog and realise that you'll be working at H & K soon. Do you know much about the company culture and job scope? I am considering my application to them as a PR associate, and I'm so glad that I found someone who's in the thick of things. =D

10:04 PM  
Blogger Audrey Tang said...

Hi dorealmoo! Sorry for the late reply to your comment. First week with H&K went really well, a lil' tired, but it's expected when you start waking up at 7am after 3 weeks of vacationing! PR's an exciting industry, lots of creative and fun people -- but enter the industry only if you feel that the culture suits your personality.

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home