Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Coffee Clicks! Movie Edition!

  • I want this! For us poor folks who don't own a Blu-ray player (yes, I don't even own a PS3!), The Watchmen five-disc DVD box set is definitely on my Christmas Wish List! Includes additional footage from Director's Cut, commentary from Zack Snyder The Watchmen Motion Comic (where you basically "read" the comic by scrolling through the screen frame by frame, kinda silly if you ask me). I'm keeping my fingers crossed on whether or not the five-disc DVD box set will have the Maximum Movie Mode which is on the Blu-ray box set. /Film has a really cool clip on what Maximum Movie Mode is, where director Zack Snyder does a film and comic comparison.[Comic Book Movie]

  • One of my dreams is to work for the Toronto International Film Festival. Creation, the Charles Darwin biopic with Paul Bettany (which I blogged about earlier) will open the 34th Toronto International Film Festival! This year's TIFF runs from Sept. 10-19, I'm making plans to go for next year's festival! Yay! [Variety]

  • Remake of Karate Kid titled Kung-Fu Kid and set in China instead of Japan. Doesn't sound promising at all, especially considering it has the same director as The Pink Panther 2. Stars Jackie Chan and Jaden Smith, Will Smith's son, who was last seen in Pursuit of Happyness. Sad, sad day when originality is thrown out the window and remakes are the way to go. [Associated Press]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home