Saturday, September 05, 2009

New Clip: 9

There's a new clip for Shane Acker's 9 over at Apple Trailers -- I still can't decide how I feel about 9. It's creepy and cool at the same time, and I guess that's what you get when there are traces of the combined maniacal minds of Tim Burton and Timur Bekmambetov thrown in. The fact that the characters look like they're sewn up from pieces of burlap, buckles & leather belts and walk around wielding life size cleavers and scissors sound really creepy, but yet, it continues to draw me. There's a really strong steam punk feel to 9 -- definitely not something that people will label "animation is for kids." Check out the exclusive clip for 9 on Apple Trailers.

On a separate note, I really like iTunes Movie Trailers Fall Movie Guide - it's basically a collection of all trailers available on iTunes, sorted by month of release. I'm a big fan of movie posters, so the visuals alone got me! Just a tad sad that Martin Scorsese's Shutter Island is no longer on this year's Fall List.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home