Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Tech21 iBand: Giving me a reason to go "nyeah nyeah" to my friends

If there's one reason to throw my iPhone against the wall - this would be it. You have to check out the video on the iBand to believe it! I wonder if it comes in Toki Doki design or in turquoise?

Seriously, I would love to get this band just so I can throw my iPhone against a wall and stick my tongue out (plus lots of nyeah nyeah-ing) to my friends who still insist on using their Nokia N97s or BlackBerries.

I have to say though, every time the guy throws his iPod Touch, my heart skips a beat because I'm super concerned for the screen. I wonder how many iPods/iPhones suffered premature deaths during testing?

Posted via web from audreytang's posterous

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home