Monday, May 09, 2005

Look what my beebs bought me!


Tulips
Originally uploaded by audreytmv.
Weee...fine, it was about a month ago, but hey, I just discovered how to use my blog properly.

Kept getting calls from a florist insisting that I be home coz I had a delivery, didn't know what to expect so coming home and being greeted by a gorgeous bouquet of tulips was just amazing. Zhuang sent them to me just coz. Awwww...you've gotta love a man who cares! I was feeling extremely grey and stressed out and having these beautiful bulbs really made my week easier. Thanks kinsie! Aren't they pwetty? See? I took photos so they'll last forever!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Tang said...

Haha...I don't like dots when they're all grouped together, like when bees. Eee..I told you it was a strange phobia. The bground of the photo is actually a pillow I bought from Ikea - cute eh?

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home