Saturday, October 29, 2005

Coming home now...won't be long now...

If you were singing the title of the post instead of reading it - I adore you, coz you're a true blue Boyzone fan, just like me! Sorry...back to the real reason why I'm writing this. Yes, I am coming home to Penang soon, December 22 to be exact. I can't wait! Yippee! One last hurrah before I start looking for a job, sigh...

Anyway, I'll be back in Penang until January 16, so shoot me an e-mail if you can make time to meet up (you better MAKE time coz I really really miss you guys - you know who you are!). If there's anything you guys want me to get for you, start your list!

Hugs hugs, and see ya SOON!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Tang said...

Floe, no probs...Shoot me a quick e-mail and I'll give you my home address.

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home