Monday, October 10, 2005

Down, but not out....not yet

I was looking at my most played songs on my iPod recently -- Rufus Wainwright, Nick Cave, Gary Jules -- sigh, been feeling under the weather since August. Can't put my finger on what it is, but everything seems to annoy me, somehow, I don't think randomly lashing out at spitters and telemarketers is normal behavior. The empty packs of Virgie Slims lying on my balcony ledge and me going through a second pound of coffee in a month are probably not good signs either.

Everything seems to iritate me, and some people are really getting on my nerves. But then again, this isn't the first time I've pondered murder. Better that than suicide, right? Not a fan of needles or knives, nor scars. Counting down to last day of college, 64 more days and I'm done. Friends are probably tired of me going on and on about graduation. It's really sad when the only you're forward to is the end of your college life. Strange, coz everyone's who's done with college seem to want to go back.

There is one flicker of light at the end of this long tunnel (Christ, I sound like a PSA for depression) -- I'm booked to go home to Penang in December -- I say booked, coz I am yet to receive my flight ticket. Apparently, they're mailing it, but I don't really trust a travel agent who's originally from Taiping. I need some serious Malaysian humidity and a ton of lazing around time....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home