Sunday, June 14, 2009

Thundercats Trailer (Fan-Made): How many movies can you name?

I'm totally showing my age with this fan-made Thundercats trailer. Can someone please re-make Thundercats soon? Pretty, pretty please? So I can geek out and go to a screening with my Sword of Omens - haha, now that's a sight.

How many separate movies can you spot from the trailer? Extra points if you can name the actor too! My guesses after the trailer.



My guesses:

  • Lion-O -Brad Pitt in Troy

  • Panthro - Vin Diesel in The Chronicles of Riddick or Pitch Black (Need to re-watch the 2 movies to tell)

  • Cheetara - Halle Berry in Catwoman (Ewwwww!)

  • Tygra - Hugh Jackman in X-Men Origins: Wolverine

  • Snarf - Garfield

  • Wily Kit & Wily Kat - Sky Kids


I also spot scenes Spy Kids and Stargate. Can't tell who "plays" Jaga, Snarf, Mumm-Ra and his henchmen. Apparently there are also scenes from Mortal Kombat, Aliens and India Jones but I don't see it! Darn.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Shane Pereira said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:17 AM  
Blogger Mr. Shane Pereira said...

The Knight talking about the Sword of Omens is the knight guarding the holy grail in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
The close up of the eye of Thundera is the eye of Sauron in LOTR.
The awakening of Mumm-ra I think is a scene in Underworld 2 when the vampire Marcus wakes.
The scene where Pantera says “lion-o’s in trouble” and he’s driving the tank/vehicle, that’s the tank in Aliens (with Sigourney weaver).

7:33 AM  
Blogger Audrey Tang said...

Waaaah, not bad. Didn't spt the Mumm-ra / Underworld scene at all.

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home