Thursday, July 02, 2009

Coraline Blogger Boxes: This is what I call marketing!

The irony. I just realized that in my previous post I said, "I'm not a big fan of animation" and here I am going nuts over a whole bunch of stuff from Coraline! Coraline is based on a book by the same name by Neil Gaiman, one of my favorite authors (Follow @neilhimself on Twitter)!

I was jumping out of chair when I found that 50 extremely lucky bloggers (not me obviously, boo hoo) each received 50 handmade, customized boxes from the Coraline team. And the boxes are gorgeous and fascinating! I want one sooo bad, even if it's an imitation one! Each of the boxes holds a key that unlocks a door welcoming us into Coraline's world, as well as what goes on behind the scenes, for examples, costumes, stop-motion etc. What's more fun is that everybody's trying to hunt down all the boxes! See below for my favorites, as well as links to each blog for more photos. Notcot did a wonderful job of compiling the 50 boxes and the photos below are all from Notcot, head over to Notcot now!


Box #2 from More Everything

Box #5 from Fashion Piranhna

Box #8 from Knitty Blog

Box #10 from Stop Motion Magic

Box #27 from Neatorama


Also not forgetting, the A to Z posters from Coraline, see the A version above. Check out the high-res versions and complete set of A to Z Coraline posters.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home