Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weeds: Your very own spliff bouquet!


I just started watching Weeds a few weeks back and I'm now on Season 3 - love Mary Louise-Parker, really good writing and acting -- all contained in a snappy a 25-min episode. Season 5 recently wrapped up Aug 30 and everyone's talking about how the finale takes different turn for the new season!

If you follow my blog, you'll know that I'm a big fan of creative movie marketing, and this example used by Sweden's TV6 channel is another one to add on the books! Check out the bouquet that was sent to press! I love that the entire thing was even rolled to look like a giant joint. And if you're wondering, it's legal because it's a hemp plant minus THC, which is the main psychoactive substance found in the plant.

Source: The Ads of the World via @Flipbooks

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home