Thursday, September 10, 2009

Anna Sui dresses Gossip Girl

Today is turning out to be Fashion Friday on my blog. Makes me want to do a round of shopping over at ModCloth and I'm still hunting down a gold disc necklace that I saw on Weeds and I'm completely in love with it!

If you're an Anna Sui and Gossip Girl fan, this is likely your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. From September 13 through October, you'll be able to buy to your heart's content the Anna Sui Collection for Target, inspired by Gossip Girl characters Blair, Serena, Vanessa and Lil' J. There are only 19 looks in the collection but lots of options to mix and match. If you must, the collection will be available at selected Target stores and Target.com.

I like Anna Sui's concept of the rock & rock doll-like girl with a dash of vintage, and I'm a big fan of the outfits from Gossip Girl but nothing is screaming "buy me" from the look book - but there are some really fun ideas to wear outfits that you'll probably already have in the wardrobe. And if you like fall colors, the collection's made for you - from warm autumn browns, dashes of blue hues and it won't be Anna Sui without a generous dose of black lace! I don't buy clothes from Target (it's not Target, it's just that the last time I shopped for clothes at departmental stores was when Mum had to take me shopping) but if I had to pick one to wear, it'll probably blue & yellow flower brown print dress.

Check out some of the Gossip Girl girls at Anna Sui for Target launch party. Hmm, Emma Stone (Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, The House Bunny) may need to have a heart-to-heart with her stylist - she's bound to appear on the Who Wore It Better List. Sigh.



Here's a peek into the Gossip Girl-inspire Anna Sui for Target collection, for more, head over to The Cut or Nitrolicious.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home