Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Halloween ideas from Etsy!

I love Etsy.com for unique items, be it jewelry, clothes or stationery - not to mention that I have the world as my shopping mall, just a mouse click away! But one of the best things about Etsy is the daily emails - which highlights items from Etsy depending on the theme of the day, it gets my creative juices running!

Whether you want to jazz up a store-rented costume or want something completely original, check out these super cool finds from Etsy. Keep up the love, Etsy Finders!








1. Mustache! One of my bestie Fe's fave idea for a night out on the town.

2. Blackbird Masquerade Mask - This feels like it just came off the set of The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus! Love!
3. Walk those bones with Skeleton Flats. Witchy witchy!
4. The Classy Mad Hatter - This hat screams Depp!
5. Blood Drop Earrings & Necklace - Ahh, True Blood, True Love. You know you're a Fangbanger.





And who says you have to wait till Halloween to dress it up? This is totally on my shopping list!
6. Fluttering Butterfly Thigh-Highs
7. Scorpion Ties!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home