Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Peek Into Netflix Queues

I love movies & fun graphics - and one of my favorite companies Netflix combined both in this NY Times article! Arranged by zipcodes in the US, take a peek into what movies people are watching and what movies they're eagerly waiting for on their Netflix queue in 2009.

Sigh, those were the days when I always had at least 15-20 movies in my Netflix queue. Wished I still had a Netflix account, just so I can have a place to keep tab of movies to catch! I guess Flixster will have to do for now :)

Lovely to see that the top 3 rentals in my old haunt (94132) are The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Milk and Slumdog Millionaire. Wish Revolutionary Road was there - it definitely topped my list in 2009!

Posted via web from I am Audrey.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home