Saturday, October 29, 2005

I want this soooo badly!


robbie_intensive
Originally uploaded by audreytmv.
Robbie's new album! Robbie's new album! Now if only he'll have a concert in the US, damn it. I have to have his new album (Intensive Care) -- but the only thing stopping me is that it costs $25 here! That's almost RM100! Can you imagine paying that much for a CD? And all just coz it hasn't been released in the US, which sucks ass. I'm gonna try and see if I can get my hands on one of these at Virgin...but RM100 is still so much to pay when I know I can get is for 1/3 of the price in Malaysia. Psst...can someone in Penang please check the price for me?


Update: Weeee! I received a mysterious package in my mailbox today -- ripped it open like it was Christmas morning, and guess what I found? Robbie's Intensive Care album! Woooohooo...and who said Santa doesn't exist? Okay fine, Santa doesn't, but I'll settle for an adorable beebs. Love ya! Hugs hugs.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ccpling said...

hi...like your photo in profile...

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home