Sunday, November 06, 2005

Ewww, mushy peas


mushypeas
Originally uploaded by audreytmv.
Reading Jian's post just reminded me of this really disgusting thing that I didn't eat when I was London. MUSHY PEAS. Yeah, you read right, mushy peas. I was ordering shepherd's pie and the lady asked me what sides I wanted with my pie, so obviously, I asked, "Well, what do you have?" And she recites a long list of different ways of cooking potatoes and mushy peas. I was like, "What? Did you just say mushy peas? What's that?" And she points to this huge container of green gook - mashed up, battered peas floating in its own sauce. What's more disgusting than frozen green peas? Mushy peas. Gross. Just when I thought the British were weird with their spotted dicks and vinegar chip dip. I think they should have that on Fear Factor. Heh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home