Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Paranormal Activity: One heck of a trailer

Paranormal Activity uses a really cool way to market the film - by including audience reactions to the movie! Just shows you that it's not about the budget - it's about thinking about things differently.

The trailer actually feels scarier because you know you're a part of the audience and when you see the girls huddling up to their boyfriends or guys jumping out of their seats - you know you'll have a good scare, even if the storyline's not the most original.

What's hilarious is that as I was watching the trailer, my first reaction was to put to shield my eyes with my palms. Yes, I'm one of those annoying people who actually pay for my movie ticket to get scared.

Posted via web from I am Audrey.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Shilka said...

uh oh, scary O.o Dun think I could handle it..

7:33 PM  
Blogger Audrey Tang said...

Hi Shilka! Isn't it strange that it's scarier because we know how the audience reacted? Good date movie, huh? ;p

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home