Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Boyzone's latest single a tribute to Stephen Gately

Watching this at work and I'm tearing up. If I had one regret, it would be that I've never been to a Boyzone concert before and it'll never be the same again. Sigh. Their new album "Brother" will be out in 8 March 2010!

If you're wondering where all the black and white intercut scenes are from, check out "Back Again...No Matter What: Live 2008" - it's a two-disc DVD with scenes from their 2008 concert (I can't stand the word "comeback" because to me, they never left) on one disc and a documentary on the other disc following the boys' first meeting after almost 8 years of not seeing each other and them getting back in shape for their first tour as the reunited Boyzone. It's a bittersweet piece, especially with Stephen's passing. Stephen's rendition of Bright Eyes is a complete tearjerker - hello, try holding back tears with Stephen singing, "Bright eyes, burning like fire, how can the light that burned so brightly suddenly burn so pale?"

Posted via web from I am Audrey.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home