Monday, May 16, 2005

You gotta be kidding me...

Sometimes people ask me, how in the world do you find time to Friendster? Well, let me tell you how -- I Friendster coz I find it freaking hillarious. Everytime I get bored, I surf over to my page and the strangest people always leave me the most retarded, funniest messages. So to prove how evil I am, from now on, whenever I get something stupid in my Friendster mailbox, I'm gonna blog it here for the world to see. My philosophy is, if you're dumb and shameless enough to write me stupid e-mails, you deserve the embarassment. And if you hate me for it, send your hate mails over -- it's been a while since I've gotten any. And if you get me sick sense of humor, you can chalk me up as a friend! *pats you on your back*

This was sent to me recently. So here goes:

--
Hello Dear,

Compliments of the day, well i am Prince Micheal , a black race from America,now working in Malaysia, i am 31 yrs old, when i was conducting a search on some profiles here, i did noticed some different on \\\\'ur profile so thats why i have to admire u so much, i am seeking for a serious relationship even marriage, but i have to make sure i choose the right time for it thats why i am here,well i will be very glad if we will know each other more , right now, i will like u to know one thing in Life, age does not matter in any serious relationship as for me, i don\\\\'t mind about age, all i am after is good heart, well if u know that u are interested with me,and u will be honest and good to me, pls do not hesitate to contact me immediately via my private email address,
smartsuitt@yahoo.com or smartsuitt@hotmail.com

Private mobile # 0122990752 and pls this number is for u alone and do not joke over it thanks

Best regards,

Prince

--
Hahahahaha...*picks self up from the floor* Sorry, couldn't stop laughing. People are so lame. So there. By the way, to anyone interested in this "black race Prince" (Jeez *rolls eyes*), here's a link to his Friendster page:
http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=15686244

Aren't I lovable?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Audrey Tang said...

I hear ya. And it doesn't matter even if it's true or ppl just make up this stuff and send it to you -- it's just plain hillarious!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Sleepy Seal said...

well, i recieved something like this as well (from the same person)in ahmoi and here it goes..

Hello Dear,


Compliments of the day, well i am Prince Micheal , a black race from America,now in London, i am 25yrs old, when i was conducting a search on some profiles here, i did notice some different on \\'ur profile so thats why i have to admire u so much, i am seeking for a serious relationship even marriage, but i have to make sure i choose the right time for it thats why i am here,well i will be very glad if we will know each other more , right now, i will like u to know one thing in Life, age does not matter in any serious relationship as for me, i don\\'t mind about age, all i am after is good heart, well if u know that u are interested with me,and u will be honest and good to me, pls do not hesitate to contact me immediately via my private email address, smartsuitt@yahoo.com or smartsuitt@hotmail.com

Private mobile # 00447024082337

Best regards,

Prince


Then i replied him on purpose and see what he is up to.. here is his intro of himself

Hello my dear ,

Thanks for 'ur prompt reply to this mail, when i was seraching on some profile here, i do notice that u are really indeed the type i feel that i admire so much although that was my first time of admiring an Asian lady. and actually, i am interested with a serious relationship with anyone who is honest and loyal, i still
maintained that u are my right choice.........well below is about me and my family,i do hope u will tell me more about 'urself and 'ur family too. I do hope that you will be a nice fellow to me cos u are my first date here in Asia,and i will like this relationship to last long.
Actually i'm in a city called London and i 've been there for the past 4months, I have my own company there, dealing on computer spare parts,i'm 178cm tall,78kgs. all i want u to understand is that age does not matter in any
relationship,and beside what matters in honesty .I will be glad to meet the nice and honest lady in my life.
I am an African/America,my mum is from America while my dad is from Africa.so i'm a dual citizen.i'm the second among the 4siblings of my parents,my dad is a politician and also a business man while my mum is a doctor in one of the hospital in US. my first sister is in Medical line,while my younger sister is doing accounts in one of the university, can u pls tell me 'ur filed in 'ur work , i mean what the nature of 'ur job,again can i have 'ur contacts.
Regards ,


Prince


=_="" what a weird person ..

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home