Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Anybody want kittens?

I'm not a cat person, as you can tell from the previous post but there are two cute lil' kittens who have turned a tiny corner in the courtyard outside my office into their lil' home. I was minding my own business, working on a news story and my colleague in the other office screams out in excitement, "Look! Outside the window, kittens!" They're pretty adorable, one's black and one's grey and they have such different personalities. The grey kitten's pouncing on every leaf he sees and is busy exploring the grounds while the black kitten's just hanging out in the corner, poor thing must be scared. It started to squirm and shake when it heard a fire truck go by on the street. Poor things. It's sweet how the black one's just tagging after the grey one. They've gone exploring right now, but I'll keep an eye out for them when they get back. If only I liked cats, I would take them home and give them some warm milk in a bowl....sigh.

UPDATE June 23, 2005: Poor kittens are gone. I was going to share my microwaved half and half with them but they're not there anymore. Let's hope they've found a home and did not end up as skidmarks from some reckless drivers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home