Saturday, July 09, 2005

I'm sooo excited about this!


Hitchhiker's Guide DVD
Originally uploaded by audreytmv.
I can't wait till this comes out!! Weee...unfortunately, I'll have to wait till September 13 for its DVD release. Damn it. "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" definitely has my vote for best movie in 2005 so far. Until then, here's what I've heard about the upcoming DVD:

Includes:
Audio Commentaries: Commentary by Executive Producer Robbie Stamp and Douglas Adams colleague Sean Solle and a commentary by Director Garth Jennings, Producer Nick Goldsmith and Actors Martin Freeman and Bill Nighy
The Making Of The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy
Additional Guide Entry - An extra entry from the “Guidebook” seen in the film
Deleted Scenes
Fake Deleted Scenes
Sing Along - “So Long & Thanks For All The Fish” (Yippee!!)
Marvin’s Hangman - A word game using the lovably depressed Marvin the Robot as the hangman

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home