Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm home!

Okay dudes...I sudah balik kampung. Translation -- I'm home in Malaysia! It's hot, sunny and clear, absolutely beautiful. Although I had to endure hours after hours of flying (Indianapolis-Dallas-San Francisco-Seoul-Singapore-Penang), left Tuesday, arrived Thursday -- it's worth it! Had my chee cheung fun and popiah and I'm sticky as a post-it.

Call me! I'm gonna try and convince my sis to drive me to Gurney to get a Hotlink card coz I'm freaking afraid of Penang drivers (and also coz my license expired a year ago and I'm too cheap to renew it). But till then, be old school and call my house, leave a msg if I'm out. Call 04-6588882.

SEE YA SOON!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger MephisLee said...

*jealous* I'm stuck in my Mums apt in New Mexico. Seasons greetings!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home