Thursday, June 18, 2009

Grey's Anatomy Season 6 Spoilers!

So could this be true? Izzie in, George out? It sure looks like it!

Quick recap! Season 5 had a nail-biting cliffhanger ending (I gave it four OMGs!) where we find out that George O'Malley (T.R. Knight) is the John Doe who was in the bus accident (007 people!) and Izzie Stevens (Katherine Heigl) crashes from her cancer treatment. So enter dream-like sequence where Izzie walks into an elevator in her prom dress. Elevator door opens and we see George on the other size of the door, in his military uniform and his head shaved (hot!). Cut back to Izzie, then back to George, then back to Izzie. So here's the kicker - this is how Season 5 ends! Gasp gasp.

It's been bugging me since I saw the finale, and personally I rather see George stay and Izzie go, but honestly, looking at the story line, George is going. And apparently, that's what it looks like. According to PerezHilton.com, T.R. has been let off his Grey's Anatomy contract and is heading to Broadway. E! says that "sources" confirm that Katherine Heigl "will be back" but ABC and Heigl's reps are keeping mum.

I just re-watched the last 5 minutes and it gave me gooosebumps! Check it out below, you know you want to. Psst, I think they left easter eggs in the last scene. I just realized that for a split second, Izzie hesitates! And my fellow Grey's Anatomy looney Fenix points out a very good point - we see Izzie in her past (the prom dress is the one she wore to meet Denny) but we see George in his future, he's moved on and in his mind, he's ready to join the army. Sobs!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home