Friday, June 19, 2009

Take Me To The Movies!

There's nothing to watch this weekend in Singapore cinemas! Eeeeeeeks.

The only 2 "new" movies are I Love You, Man with Paul Rudd and the not-so-funny Jason Segel and Russell Crowe/Rachel McAdams/Ben Affleck's conspiracy whistle-blowing drama State of Play.

I Love You, Man
This actually looks quite decent from the trailer, but I guess I've just seen so many average movies that my brain is screaming out loud - no more, no more! So even though the IMDB rating is 7.8 / 10, I'll likely give this a miss unless I get dead bored on Sunday afternoon. And it's Paul Rudd, I find it rather strange that he's been doing a helluva lot of comedy lately, coz when I see Paul Rudd, I think of dreamy eyes in Clueless! And honestly, Jason Segel (from Forgetting Sarah Marshall) isn't that funny. If you have to, download.

State of Play
Murder, politics, cover-ups, let's-blow-the-whistle-&-break-the-story-on-the-front-page movies aren't really my thing. It's a pity though, coz Rachel McAdams is in it. And in my opinion, Ben Affleck can't act, the acting genes definitely went to Casey. The last movie I saw with Ben Affleck in it was Daredevil (I can't believe I'm admitting this) and I intend to keep it that way.

Aud Approved: Nothing this week! Stay home and watch your DVDs or your downloaded stuff! On my list - So You Think You Can Dance Season 5 and Harper's Island!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home