Friday, September 25, 2009

Fashion Does Disney

Love it when my different worlds come together - from Refinery29, check out a selection of designer duds that channel the magical world of Disney.

Sleeping Beauty was my first Disney princess, I had the VHS and the book but having the unfortunate fate of growing up in a third world country (yes Malaysia, I love you but I still consider you a semi-third world country), I didn't get to have my very own Aurora ball gown and glass slipper, but hey it's never too late! Check out the gorgeous flowy Marchesa dress from the Spring '10 collection.


More, with Temperley channeling Cruella from 100 Dalmatians and March Jacobs with an Scottish Iago-inspired piece. Check out the entire list over at Refinery29.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home