Monday, June 22, 2009

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland: Weird & Wonderful Photos!


Gorgeous! Dark! Johnny Depp maddder than ever! Another movie that I'm extremely excited about, even if I have to wait 9 months (movie targeted for March 2010 release) for is Tim Burton's version of the Lewis Carroll classic, Alice in Wonderland.

From /Film (my all-time favorite movie web site!), check out the new photos from Tim Burton's imagination, with Depp looking delicious, Helena Bonham-Carter looking weird as usual and Anne Hathaway looking like herself but with white paint. Slightly disappointed with Hathaway as the White Queen - would have expected someone a tad more eccentric, like a female version of Emile Hirsch or James Franco.

I'm loving the imagery, especially of Tweedledee and Tweededum, who look like oversized porcelain dolls. And I don't what it is about the White Rabbit, but a human-size rabbit in coat tails have always given me the creeps.

Pics below, but head over to USA Today to check out the images in high-res and you can even scroll around to see more details - definitely worth it.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home